Do you have a bird that holds special meaning to you? Join Terra Simieritsch as she guides you through the process of creating your own unique mixed-media musical songbird on a 6x6” birch board support with fluid acrylic paints.
Over the course of the day you will learn how to:
- Prepare a wooden surface for painting,
- Choose great sheet music to use in your mixed media projects,
- Adhere paper to birch board panels,
- Learn techniques to paint birds, and
- Incorporate paint in a way that allows the sheet music to shine through.
Beginner and intermediate adult students with some prior painting experience will enjoy creating a feathered friend to take home.