Kensington Art Supply COVID-19 Policy
Updated September 21, 2021
The new Covid-19 restrictions mandated by the Alberta Government come into effect on Monday, September 20, 2021. Kensington Art Supply will comply with these new rules. Here is some information you will need whether you are shopping at KAS or taking ongoing classes or workshops.
- Masks are mandatory in-store. If you have exemptions from masking, please ensure you have documentation with you of this exemption.
- We will be operating at one third of our fire code capacity to ensure physical distancing can be observed.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be provided. Please use it.
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
In order to continue to provide you with incredible and informative classes and workshops, we have new guidelines put in place.
- Masks are mandatory in the studios. If you have exemptions from masking, please ensure you have documentation with you of this exemption.
- Studios will be operating at a limited capacity of 10 students and one instructor per classroom.
- If attending a class, please have your proof of vaccine paperwork ready for when you arrive. The documentation will be checked as you enter our studio spaces, and we will be gathering contact information for contact tracing purposes only. If you are unvaccinated, you will need to plan ahead. Unvaccinated individuals will have to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR or Rapid Test result which has been completed within 72 hours of the class. Vaccine-eligible Albertans will need proof of a single dose of a Covid-19 vaccine that must have been administered at least two weeks before the class. After October 25, 2021, a proof of a second dose must also be provided.
- In the interest of efficiency, you are welcome to email copies of your vaccination records to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include information on which class you will be attending. If you are uncomfortable with this, not a problem! Simply ensure you have your records ready for us when you arrive for your class! Please arrive at least 10 minutes early so that we can collect the information we need, and the class can start on time for you and others.
- No Food or Drink is permitted in the studios.
Lastly, please be patient with us, and others. The situation we find ourselves in once again is not ideal, and we are all continuing to navigate these new restrictions and the growing pains associated with adjusting how we must operate to maintain our business and that of our instructors. We love providing you with exceptional customer service, and unique workshops and classes and will do everything we can to ensure we can continue to do so.
We are so happy that we are still able to offer art classes in a safe, supportive, inclusive, and inspirational space, and we are thrilled to see you soon!